I resisted joining Facebook and MySpace for quite sometime, but caved last year. I'm glad I joined those programs (but wonder what I could do with all the time I've wasted on them). One thing that truly amazes me is how many friends of mine know other friends of mine independently.
Case in point, last night I was trying to find a Web site for a band my friend Adam used to play in. I found it and, lo and behold, the new bass player is a friend of my buddy, Trip. Today I saw that Trip joined a group celebrating the hilarity of my friend, Dan. Didn't know they knew each other. The bass player was a member of this group. Then I clicked on the profile of someone in the group and saw that this person was mutual friends with Trip and a former co-worker.
What a small green orb.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment