Whoa. Yesterday was pretty cool. I live vlogged all day long, using a sweet Nokia N95 phone sent to me by MTV, and using software from Flixster to upload live to the Web. When it worked, it was amazing. But there were a few glitches in the Matrix, and I'd guess the majority of my interviews are zooming around in cyberspace somewhere. But the ones I posted were good, and the energy in the caucus was amazing. Not to mention how innovative this project was.
Every Street Team member in a Super Tuesday state was blogging, vlogging and reporting throughout the day. We had streaming coverage from our states all day long. It was off-the-cuff, it was raw, it was good, fun journalism. Not even CNN or NBC can say they did what we did. I didn't see them in Kansas, that's for sure.
Check out ChooseOrLose.com for our coverage, but be aware that the videos are being archived offline on Friday, Feb. 8.
More to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment