Chris Cillizza, who writes The Fix blog for the Washington Post, was looking for the country's top political blogs, state-by-state. And who did he pick for Kansas? Yep, me.
It's pretty exciting, but I'm certain there was a lack of representation from the Sunflower State. Nonetheless, I've got some work to do to live up to my new-found title as one of the best political blogs in the state. I can't say that I believe that yet; there are some really good ones out there, like Blue Tide Rising, Kansas Voice and Evolving in Kansas. I've had a tough time finding more conservative blogs in the state. Weird, I think, since the only blue spot is here in Lawrence. Nonetheless, I strive to do better, and I think I'll continue to improve my reportage and blogging, especially when I'm finished with the semester.
A tip of the cap the Brian Rich, our Street Teamer from Idaho.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Me and the Washington Post
Labels:
blogging,
Kansas,
MTV,
politics,
Street Team '08,
Washington Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment